If you are a competitive exam writer seeking government jobs, you must know about the UPSC exams. If you can clear the UPSC, you can get one of the great jobs in India, So the students are looking for the UPSC Syllabus 2022 PDF to prepare for the exams.
If you are a UPSC aspirant, you must know there are two exams for qualified in the UPSC here. We can learn about both exams and their syllabus separately.
UPSC Prelims Syllabus 2022 PDF
In this topic, I will tell you about the syllabus for the UPSC prelims. If you have any doubt, you can comment below, The prelims have two papers and two exams that need to be completed on the same day.
You can read the UPSC Prelims Syllabus and we give the PDF as well you can download them for future reference as well.
General Studies Paper-1
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
CSAT/ General Studies Paper-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) – Class X level)
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
UPSC Prelims 2022 Date And Other Details
|UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern||General Studies Paper-I||General Studies Paper-II|
|Number of Questions||100||80|
|Type of Paper||Objective||Objective|
|Mode||Offline/Pen-Paper mode||Offline/Pen-paper mode|
|Negative Marking||⅓ of the total marks allotted for that question||⅓ of the total marks allotted for that question|
|Date of Exam||05th June 2022 (Shift-1)||05th June 2022 (Shift-2)|
|Cutoff Marks||Declared after the exam.||Qualifying paper.|
UPSC Syllabus Mains
Once you are cleared the Prelims then Mains is the only exam is between you and your dream job, Here you can get all the needed detail about UPSC Mains Syllabus and you can download them in PDF format as well.
UPSC Mains Pattern
|Paper A||Compulsory Indian language||3 hours||300 (Qualifying)|
|Paper B||English||3 hours||300 (Qualifying)|
|Paper I||Essay||3 hours||250|
|Paper-II||General Studies I – Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society||3 hours||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II – Governance, Constitution, Welfare Initiatives, Social Justice & International Relations||3 hours||250|
|Paper IV||General Studies III – Technology, Economic Development, Agriculture, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management||3 hours||250|
|Paper V||General Studies IV – Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude||3 hours||250|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||3 hours||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||3 hours||250|
UPSC mains have a lot of subjects included So you can easily download the PDF form below so you can use that as a reference for the future as well.
UPSC CSE Mains Exam is on 16.09.2022, So prepare for the exams with the syllabus we provided, If you have any doubt about the pattern or syllabus kindly comment so we will clear that doubt as soon as possible.
I hope here you get the information that you needed for your studies if you find this useful kindly share it with your friends.